Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Girl Grinds On Chair Was This Girl Right? Or Was She Wrong?

Was this girl right? or was she wrong? - girl grinds on chair

in my school yesterday we had a meeting in the auditorium and the seats are very close together.i accidentally press the back of the chair and shook my girls very hard nut to where they wanted for 30 minutes and I moved. He could not get up or badly made and did not even apologize or care, because they learned it was an accident. I was so angry ... I thought she was wrong, but I wanted to get the opinions of others.

3 comments:

anonymou... said...

What? You have to do it? You need rhythm & ^% ing% ^ & * out of it! How do you think it was right to do that? Have fun with us, or what? And the girl in school? I hope that for them excluded. You must also report to display. About the only good excuse for manipulation by a man like when you try to kill you. OUCH !!!!!!!! Good night!

FTK said...

The next time you fist in the face as simple

pinky_th... said...

Wow ... that was tough.
Yes, I do not think it should be "handled in this way ... O_o

Post a Comment