Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fuchsia Pots Fuchsias Blooming Too Early For Itself?

Fuchsias blooming too early for itself? - fuchsia pots

My Fuschia "Diva" I have a few months ago was cheerful blooms, since I bought it. It is watered every week, sitting in a pot for DAPI of sunlight on a point and covered terrace. My question here is. Lately, when they open in whst flower petals think it is too early for the petals. The petals are shorter and lavender instead of purple and a little more time, I've bought whe. Is there anything I can do what he used to?

2 comments:

madheadq... said...

WHAT, or to save most of the plants purchased from nurseries HAPPENS fertilized time that all are grown to see about 2-3 months after a willingness to engage Do What I them, it is used, two problems that are most urgently the first fertilizer grow buy the second unit when you moved to a larger pot to give the plant more room if you do these two things, the plant will continue to thrive IF IT IS NOT from lack of food, so that the flowers have changed the color pots ARRIVAL OF THE LITTLE ROOM NO new roots, so it is getting smaller.

Cindy B said...

I think your fuchsias need more sun (but not midday sun) and hot water (at least twice per week).

Good luck!

Post a Comment