Saturday, January 2, 2010

Shy Bladder Syndrome About Me Having Shy Bladder Syndrome?

About me having shy bladder syndrome? - shy bladder syndrome

Recently, I saw two girls talking while walking in a bathroom, one seat and was surprised, "still in discussion" I was. I never go to the toilet with a group of girls and I do not know what this girl does not. How can you be so comfortable that way, though I do not 'go', if someone in the same bathroom with me?

(It happened in a dormitory. What makes my paruresis much worse than usual.)

3 comments:

blas said...

I always thought it was a little weird to. I think it's a little nervous, but I do not like him. It would be strange for me to go into a bathroom at the same time with someone and not talk about small things. The silence would be worse, could hear, pee like men. The girls are rare. Indeed, it is not shit, where people are almost together. Guys do not talk if you think I pee, because they are, location of the willies.

Mochalex said...

Heh, I thought it was a common problem "types. I hate it when the other boys to urinate beside me I'm not standing there. It is even worse case of a crowded room and someone is waiting.

I learned a trick that helps me, my paranoid mind, so my body to do its work: I think my plans. I am often asked: "Well, what I do today?" And when I say: "Gotta wash the back ... on video ..." relaxed my bladder and do what is probable.

belladon... said...

You have no friends close enough. But not really need this skill.

Post a Comment