Friday, January 29, 2010

Ls Magazine Image Board Can Anyone Help Me With A Hairstyle?

Can anyone help me with a hairstyle? - ls magazine image board

OK, I'm very satisfied, bored with my hair and want to do before school.
Here's a picture of my hair is now
http://a684.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima ...
I want this dye color
http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image ...
But I can not think of a way to go with him.
Of course, should be shorter, that my hair, preferably with fringe.
Help?
Thank you!

5 comments:

Dawn R said...

I think looking Bob layers that big, maybe even cut "Posh Spice"

x. said...

Try recording. :)
could help.
I think with pleasure as two braids.
I do not know that anything that I can think of.

:) said...

Questions you ask your hairdresser for advice.
btw, lovely hair and sunglasses: D

joe1985 said...

Sorry, but u look .. so much beauty in this style plz nothing in her hair UR ..
U Can Do Bron

Kicking it on Y!A since 2006. said...

Wow, You're Beautiful.


Please Please Please Please dye your hair, you were the color orange is horrible!

Post a Comment