Friday, January 1, 2010

Commercial Real Estate Listings Arizona How To Find Commercial Real Estate?

How to find Commercial Real Estate? - commercial real estate listings arizona

I am a CEO locally (California, North America, that is) and I make a request to check on the expansion of our offices. I found a few sites, advertisements, however, beg for it. Does anyone know of a free commercial real estate database, which can be used without having to go through an agent immediately? Look just do some research first.
Thank you!

4 comments:

Jake M said...

Hello,
Only answer to what the first answer. I BuildingSearch.com well and seem to be a platform for advertising and is free. I found it and actually a shop in my company, my agent is not disclosed. It is better for an agent through what they need to have to negotiate your contract! Good luck to ya, Jake

Doctor Deth said...

everything that has any considerable amount of time spent gathering information to develop a web site is not free - it happens all the time it needs and offer for free? - Call a broker - that will cost you nothing - to earn the money, if they determine that the tenant or buyer

Jason M said...

The easiest site I discovered that it is well known Building Search.
It www.buildingsearch.com.
It is completely free and much better than all other sites that I found. It seemed that many other places were only agents who try to improve new business or must have a form, and those with you in a few days. . .
It is a fast signal processing and have many ads in California. I do not think outside of California or lists, but if you should be in Northern California, it be perfect for you!
Good luck! Jason

godged said...

I http://www.LoopNet.com be used for commercial purposes, you can try.

Post a Comment